There have been many new happenings around our household. Today my oldest scored a touchdown! Of course it's the only game that I've missed in the past two years... SERIOUSLY! He had such a great game today even got the game ball to bring home. The other great news for him is that he made the A team for basketball again this year. He hadn't picked up a basketball since July so I'm surprised that he still had the skills to be put some pretty good players. I guess he takes after his mom in the area!
My daughter doesn't have too much to report at this time. She can not stop talking about her Dad coming to visit. She is super duper excited! She loves the months of October. She turns 8 years old soon! Can it really go that fast? I still see her as a kindergartner but she is in second grade already.
My little man is crawling everywhere. He hates to be held. He likes to get where he's going all on his own! No signs of walking yet. He does stand up against furniture though!
1 comment:
Jenny, I love your blog........It make me so happy to see your family and that you,all are doing so good.....what a beautiful family
you have. Love Suze
Post a Comment