Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Long time, no chat

Wow... has it been along time since I posted. My life has gotten the better of me. Many, many things have happened since I last posted. Let's start with me. I officially started my endeavor of going back to school. This is my first semester back in the swings of things. So far so good. My eldest is now back to playing baseball, track, but continues to play basketball in his spare! My little girl has stopped ice skating. She is now onto softball. My littlest man is WALKING! Mind you it did take him 16 months to master this skill, but now he won't sit still. He is such a joy to have as part of our family! My husband continues to be the best husband ever! I don't know what I would do without him! What can I say? Life is good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad that you are back i enjoy your blogs....see you and your family love suz