Sunday, March 14, 2010

Baseball Season

Today was an unusual day for us... we finally have SUNSHINE! It's that time a year again where my now very BIG MAN starts baseball. If you don't already know I loath baseball. Don't get me wrong I love playing the sports (softball) but it's pretty boring sport to watch. I think I've lost my taste for baseball due to my BIG MAN. If you don't know him very well he's an extremely emotional boy. Baseball to him is not a team sport but more individualized. His team could win by ten but he would still come off the field crying because he didn't hit the ball or missed a grounder, etc... so I'm dreading the start of the baseball season. He had tryouts today... I just want to point out that the little league here is about more on who you know rather than ability but I guess what do I know? Ok so that's my rant for today!

On a better note... my LITTLE MAN is getting to big. He weighed in at 13 lbs at the doctor's office last week. I told him to slow down growing up but I don't think he's listening.

No comments: